Monday, December 22, 2008

Egypt!

Salam all

Arrived in Egypt early this morning - wasn't even out of the plane before I managed to get my first marriage proposal of the day! lol

Haven't sorted an appartment, but one of the girls who was in Jordan some time ago has kindly decided to put us up till we can organise an appartment. So my travelling companion and I shall share a room until further notice insha'Allah.

We looked at one appartment today that was just terrible - the floor was sticky and brown, the furniture worse than anything I've ever seen at vinnies and a serious roach problem - and thats just the beginning! We are looking at one tomorrow and also finishing off the entrance exam. Finished half of it al-hamdoulillah, but to intensly brain-dead to get anywhere on the second half...

Anyway, time for showering and sleeping - did I mention that there is water pressure in this country? Al-hamdoulillah

Much love and ma'a salama

No comments: