Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finished...

Peace all!

Tonight is my last night in Jordan Al-hamdoulillahi Rabbil 'Aalamin!

Checked in my suitcases early this morning - reason being you get an extra 10kg in weight allowance for FREE! But it wasn't a big deal because I only had 36kg (limit 20) but my travelling companion had 56kg! Seriously Americans do NOT understand the meaning of weight limits subhan'Allah!

So after that it was the final goodbye to my teachers and the staff (mainly the admin staff and female teachers to be honest). Then on to the khatm (for the sisters who took their ijaza in tajweed, masha'Allah they are amazing)... Then on to an arab wedding, lol. It was quite nice, very loud, lots of aunties, several proposals - kidding! It was segregated (before you rabid segregationists all attempt to kill me)... So yeah, just got home. Said goodbye to my favourite two ladies who will stay in Jordan (insha'Allah I will see you two again either in Egypt or if I ever make the trek to the USA).

SO...

EGYPT HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!

I leave at 5am, its already 11pm. Gotta clean my room, what joy.

Insha'Allah all are well, seasons greetings and enjoy the festivities and new year.

Much Love and Ma'a Salama

No comments: