Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting there...

So I ended up taking the re-take for the med-term last Saturday - looks like it went relatively well, but I haven't got the final mark for it yet. Khayr Insha'allah.

Two of my flatties left to go home for Eid today. I won't see them again before I leave for Egypt so I had a little sooki-lala moment and it took quite a while for them to get out the door. They are such beautiful girls masha'allah. I promised to visit them in Turkey one day, so insha'Allah I'll get there.

Last day of class today. Al-Hamdoulillah! I'm so glad its over. I'll take my final on Saturday insha'Allah and then jet of to Palestine for Eid on Sunday. I'm terribly excited, but I need to go to the bank again - which seems to be becoming a more and more depressing excursion as time goes on.

I think its beginning to hit me how much I'm going to miss some of my very wonderful sisters from here. Certainly not all, but some definitely. Its kind of sad actually. Probably the worst part about studying and living abroad. Sometimes its just easier not to think about the fact that "the end" means leaving behind some of the best people you've ever met. Insha'allah I'll see them again someday.... I'm try to convince them that a mass visit to Australia is required lol. So I'm doing my bit for the economy! ;)

Insha'Allah all is well. Please make du'a for my final (I really don't want to have to re-take after the Eid), my safe journeying and also for Umm Khadija who is due to give birth on the 15th of Dec insha'Allah.

Much Love and Ma'a salama

No comments: