Monday, September 15, 2008

Riding it out.

So classes begin tomorrow - at least they are supposed to, but nothing has been posted about times/locations yet. I've pretty much decided that I'll be doing the grammar three and tajweed.

One of my old flatties is supposed to return today so I'm looking forward to seeing her. Other than that, not much is new. The weather is still warm, the drumming man has failed to come by for several days now, the gas truck still distrubs me with its rather annoying tune and I (still) have not done anywhere near the study I should have. Subhan'allah this heat makes me lazy - I just want to sleep all the time.

Tonight there is supposed to be a "community" iftar on, don't know if I'll go - not feeling like a people-person today. Although maybe that will change if I actually get out of my PJs!

Not much to say really - I'll try and live a more interesting life in the days to come... No promises though!

Much Love & Ma'a salama

No comments: