Thursday, August 13, 2009

Abu Dhabi

Stepped off the plan and was hit with a big, fat, thick wall of disgusting humidity. Sweating, so gross, still have to go and get on another flight...
Have a tummy ache from the plane food (how unusual no?). Oh how I wish I had a very delicious hotel to slink off to with a powerful shower and a clean, fresh bed!

I haven't slept. So that means in the last three days I've had appx 8 hours of sleep. I'm getting those little moments where you feel so dizzy you think you might just black out. But no, I'm sure I'll be fine, so not to worry.

Anyway, off to the boarding gate for the next flight - if there are screaming babies I may just punch out the window, jump and hope for the best!

Much Love and Ma'a salama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be following this. I can't believe you've left Sydney. Excuse me while I bang my head on a wall repeatedly.