Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Losing count of the days.

So today was the first day that was meeting free - which means it was a day to be at work and mostly stare at the wall being that my supervisor is not back from holidays yet and not much else is going on. Oh, all the other new staff went of to get their liquor licenses today - you need a special card to get on the grog here!

Temp timetables came out today - Math (I know, don't laugh), Business and IT. Sounds great! It'll be a first for teaching littlies (Math) which should be a nice change. I'm looking forward to getting myself organised this weekend - feeling very unprepared at the moment.

Headed back to the fabric/tailoring district tonight to drop off some material for some skirts. Also picked up my boxes today which was super exciting - its amazing how much stuff I packed that is just totally unrealistic for here.

Anyway, early start tomorrow so off to beddy-byes.

Much love and Ma'a salama.

No comments: