Friday, December 21, 2007

My (New) Home.


Lounge Room^


Dining/TV/Second Lounge Room ^

Dining/TV/Second Lounge Room (again) ^

Kitchen ^ <-- NOTE I HAVE GAS (stove that is)!!! *yay*

My Bedroom ^ˇ

It looks better now my stuff is put away and my bed is made :)

This is taken from the loinge window - you can see the minaret of the mosque at the top of the hill, at the bottom (where the white car meets the black of the bars on the windows) are the shops. I'm on the third floor thats why it loos so far. ^
This is taken from the side window in the second lounge - lots of construction going on in Amman. ^

My bedroom looks onto our balcony and a little courtyard with some nice vines (photo later insha'allah).

We also have 2 bathrooms, 2 other bedrooms (for the other girls) and a big balcony. I'll take some more shots of the area when I go out today insha'allah.

Just finishing off my breakfast - laughing cow cheese (I was so excited when I saw it in the shop) and some leb bread (which is smaller and more puffy/fat than the bread at home). YUM!

Ma-a salama.

No comments: